Monday, July 18, 2011

BOYFRIEND


Heyy Heyy !
We talk about BOYFRIEND yeahh ! I don't want talk about boyfriend yg pkwe tuu. I want talk about BOYFRIEND THE NEW KPOP GROUP >< they really awesome doe. For the first time i saw them I think they just "biasa2 sahajaa." but after then i saw them back ! They really awesome laaa.
Then I terus bukak google and search "Boyfriend Profile" actually I suke tgk berapa umur diorg ni!
1989 ---> Kim Dong Hyun *urhh.dah tua.
1993----> Hyeon Seong *not bad laa.
1994-----> Lee Jeong Min *yeahh.not bad too
1995------->JO YOUNG MIN . JO KWANG MIN *act,dua2 kembar.comell siot.dh laa mude.
1995--------->NO MIN WOO *perhhh.
HAHAHAHA.since i saw *1995* terus tergoda.awwww.hahahah.mcm tahu2 jee yg I mmg senang stuck dgn budk tahun *1995*.HAHAHAHAH.
I LOVE YOU BOYFRIEND <3 <3

*eeei ! dahh la comel >.< then muda pulak tu ! errrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment