Sunday, October 2, 2011

My own Love light

When I see you,my face blushes
When I see you,my heart goes thump thump
As a little child I talk with shyness
When I see you I just smile out of nowhere
Like an idiot I keep doing it
I think that probably love come to me

You're my heart's president
You're my heart embroidered with the stars
I'm genie for you boy
You make me stop breath
Everything you want
Because I love you
There's no reason for my love, You know >,<

You're my darling
More beautiful than the stars above in the night sky
The shining thing deep in my heart
It's my own love light
I love you darling
Always be my side give me the light
Everynight I look at you
When I see you,You're so beautiful
You're my Love Light
SONG BY CNBLUE : LOVE LIGHT
CREDIT BY PULEEP AMEERA

No comments:

Post a Comment