Sunday, March 4, 2012

IM A KIDDO


Being a kid really fun actually !
We can play anything we want and no one can mad
because we are kid
Am I right ?
I can't tell that I'm not regret being a teenage
because
Been a Teenage is justt erhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I can't play that and those because everyone said it's not cool for teenage.
Teenage being more cool with hang with friend,online and listening to music.
Actually it's really BORING.
So . Yesterday , I'm being a KIDDO ^^
It's really fun okay ? hahaha
Playing with water at school
Me Nia and Hafiz
I splashing the water to Nia and Hafiz then run away.
They had to chase me .
Thenn , Nia splash the water to me . I'm wet !
and lastly Me and Nia *the girls power*
Splashing the water to Hafiz.Poor him
His clothes really wet XD
HAHAHAHHA
Seriously it's really fun when me try to chase them and splashing the water.
and when teacher saw us .
My teacher really mad ^^ hahaha. I'm just laughing.
It's really funn okay !
and Next week . were going to do that again ^^
BEING A KIDDO AGAIN ^^

Thanks for reading
Big Love from me "L"

No comments:

Post a Comment