Saturday, February 2, 2013

Lovey Dovey

Happy Weekend Friend ^.^ well , let's start our weekend with something fantastic . Dont be like me . Not in mood since this morning. Yeah , having fight with my mom . It's quiet nice actually but i dont care. Since I dont want to ruin my weekend , I will do something that will make me happy . Tadahhhhhh . It's LJOE AGAIN !!

You know what ? He is like a drug to me . I cant stop thinking about him and I cant stop looking at him. awwwww. Fall in love with him already . Yeah , so what ? muahahahah .



"Yesterday you get farther away. The more I go , the more afraid I get
I dont know what to do and I break down
Like a child , I cry again 
My world that turned so brightly has now stopped in place after u left
The image of you will not budge, it cannot be forgotten"

"Time passes too fast so you grow farther away from me again
Memories are forgotten way too easily
To you , it's just the end of a passing by day
To me , its the start of the pain that I cannot handle"
*Ljoe rap in YESTERDAY by Dynamic Black*


"Everyday , Everynight Im here for you
No matter what happens , untill the world ends
Im here for you , Just for you"

"I'll always give you my smile
More than anyone else, I'll make you the happiest person
I start everyday while thinking of you
My smile stays still all the same. im so happy
What should I do ?"


"Please know my heart , I miss you so much 
My heart that wants to place you by my side grows bigger
I cant do anything but how can I stop it ?
I can't fall asleep , What should i do ?
There's only one person in my heart and that's you
Just by seeing ur smile, I smile as well
Infront of you , Im a person who forgot about tears
Not two , not three but you're my only one and only love"


"Yeah , see what im trying to say baby
Is your love , plus my love
Supa luv.
You know you want it. How that sound hah ?"


"Heyy . what ? so what the heck do you want me to do
How much happier do you think you'll get by leaving me
can we go from lovers to strangers with just one word saying that it's over"
*okay guys , actually i dont like Ljoe rap this part -_- it make his image like badass.But it's so HOT*

"All I can say is , please give me one chance to make it right.
This song is to you !"
*his sexy voice always make me melt. Oh shitt !*


"It hasnt event hit me since you are not by my side
Every single day by day , it's like hell to me
I crazily try to erase you from my heart but there's no point
No matter how much I think about it, to me , it's only you
You're the one one , can't get you outta my mind
I cant forget you who I cant even call out so Im just crying
Days when I thought I could forget you keep increasing 
My own delusion of you coming back is torturing me"

*BONUS !!!!! BE MA GIRL WOULD YOU BE MA GIRL*



CALL ME CALL ME GIRL 
Dont worry about it and come to me
BE MA GIRL WOULD YOU BE MA GIRL 
*goshhhhh , Ljoe said to me*
I WANNA LOVE YOU ALL DAY
WANNA LOVE YOU ALL NIGHT
YOU GOT ME FEELING SO HOT
OH YEAH
*shitttt . Ljoe being so hot* 

BONUS BONUS !! FUNNY MOMENT 


TEEN TOP <3 p="">



I LOVE TEEN TOP !!!!
I LOVE LJOE !!!!
ANDROMEDA FOREVER !
BIG LOVE FROM ME :D
BYE




No comments:

Post a Comment