Saturday, October 5, 2013

Time



Life is mysterious. We never know what will happen to us. Our fate , our destiny , everything . God had it all planned. And all we have to do is just simply live without any clue.
A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you , only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go . 

Being perfect isnt the best job anyone could offer. It's the one where you need to be very responsible. I was alone and it somehow made me think what have i done to myself.
Life has been a hestic mess . I am everywhere , scattered like a can of paint being spilled on the floor but most of the time , I am happy . Happy for who i am now and happy for what i've been achieved so far . It's a ton of curiosities and quizzical puzzles that are finally completed . I think life is very fair to me .

I've waited so long , for something that will never come . 
True love from someone who cares for me . But , it has never come . And i can hardly say , it's time to move on when that person is finally accepting the love they built. I am just another skunk bag who sits by the alley , waiting for someone to come and approach me. Being a girl could be the best thing in life , but waiting .. It's never fun. Time flies , passes by us and we ? It's either stay put or just keep going . Swimming deep in the ocean and wont stop untill you find the light . 

Letting go doesnt mean giving up , it's mean moving on . When we are no longer able to change a situation , we are challenged to change ourself. 
Eventhough the person is not there anymore just like how it used to be , sometimes the feeling remains the same and we just cant change it .

No comments:

Post a Comment